How much will you earn by age 65?
|Current income (pa)||Age Now|
Assumptions: Income increases by 3% pa. No employment breaks. Figures rounded to nearest $10,000.
You’re starting off or developing a promising career and may even run your own business. You are very focused on your immediate needs, probably burning the midnight oil in building your business or career with aspirations to increase your assets and make your money work harder.
Your earning capacity is increasing, your super balance is starting to build and you may already have invested in property or shares. You’re not afraid of a degree of financial risk, but are your long term investments such as super invested to suit you? To say the least, your life is pretty full on. That said, you have a lot to lose if something goes wrong.
You may feel that you’re too busy however, now is the perfect time to create a financial plan to ensure your financial future is the best it can be!
Did you know?
Around 96% of working age people report serious health risk factors and, consequently, a long-term loss of income.
Source: Australian Institute of Health and Welfare, ‘Working age people report health risk factors’, 2010.
Issues to consider:
- If you’re a business owner, you need to consider what will happen to your business, employees and your family in the event something happens to you and prevents you from working in your business.
- You may be thinking about getting a mortgage or may have had one for a few years. You need to ensure you have the best mortgage to suit your needs and consider debt reduction strategies.
- You may be considering investment options, including property and need to consider if this is the best ‘fit’ for you to provide your desired outcomes.
- You may have multiple super funds from previous jobs and are not sure what to do with them. You need to consider if any of them provide you with all the flexibility, features and benefits you require.
- You may be wondering whether a self-managed superannuation fund is right for you.
- If you have young children, you need to make sure you have enough money for all their needs (education, living expenses etc) in the event of your death, disability or illness.
- You may have some insurance within your employer or industry super fund and are not sure if it’s adequate.
How can Total Wealth Management help you?
Our professional and holistic approach to financial planning centres around creating and managing valued partnerships between you, Total Wealth Management and other specialists, all wording together to deliver your desired outcome. The services that may be relevant to you are:
- Superannuation fund and strategy advice
- Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Personal Risk Insurance
- Wealth Accumulation
- Tax Minimisation and Tax Planning
- Debt Management
- Lifestyle Expense Planning
- Estate Planning
- Business Planning & Insurance
- Salary Packaging
- Property Valuation**
Other services we provide are:
- Pre-retirement and Retirement Planning
- Centrelink Maximisation Strategies
** Please note that TFLG Adviser Services Limited is not responsible for the advice and services provided by this Third Party, responsibility for advice and service will vest with the third party.