WE PROVIDE FINANCE OPTIONS THAT WORK HARD FOR YOU
Don’t let another day go by if you suspect your lender isn’t working with you to help you become debt free! Call us now so we can synchronise your loans with your life goals
“Chris was able to refinance us into a loan with a better interest rate along with freeing up some equity to enable us to build a shed on our property. He kept us informed right through the process and we are more then happy to recommend Chris to all who want to use a reliable mortgage broker.” Carl & Leonie
“After being placed in a loan that was totally unsuitable by one of the big banks, I was relieved to receive Chris’ help. Having a busy schedule myself, I found Chris’ flexibility in being able to visit me at home very convenient. I have no hesitation in recommending Chris’ services to others. I am also a client of Total Wealth Management and I find their holistic approach to my finances very reassuring.” Nikki
“I recently financed my first car through Chris via a private sale, he was able to keep me posted as to what the finance company needed and handled all the extra paperwork that I hate. I’m now happily driving in my Uber business and can highly recommend Chris at TWM Finance.”
TWM Finance have ANZ, Macquarie Leasing, Liberty, Gogetta and Thorn available for equipment financing. We are able to help with Chattel Mortgages, Leasing, Personal Loans and Equipment Rental applications.
For most businesses the decision for financing your asset purchases is very clear cut as it boils down to a choice between a lease or a chattel mortgage. There are however, many businesses who may find that they may not qualify for traditional bank lending or have specific needs that require them to look at alternative finance options. We have a high understanding of the benefits each option has for your business.
If you are looking to start your own business, need a major asset and fall into any of the following categories, please give us a call:-
- a new ABN
- need short term finance
- have a 12 month contract
- short of capital
- have no financials
- require an ‘off balance sheet’ asset
- try the equipment before you buy it
- need a pathway to ownership
- a discharged bankrupt looking to get started
- have some negative marks on your credit rating
Short term rental finance can offer many benefits, please consider the following list:-
- Start up equipment finance when banks don’t want to know you
- No capital outlay, keep your cash for more important things
- 100% tax deductible monthly payments
- Fast approval – 24 – 48 hrs / easy application
- No financials under $50,000*
- Maxed out capital expenditure budget
- Choices available at the end of the 1 year term
Once the rental term is over, the business has 4 choices:-
- Hand the equipment back as it has served its purpose
- Continue to rent
- Buy the equipment outright and get a 75% rebate on all the rental repayments made
- Switch to a ‘rent-to-own’ plan for another 3 years where the equipment is owned at the end of the term
The flexibility of these options along with the net cost to the business is something that should not be over looked. Lease and chattel mortgages can tie businesses down for long term periods and reduce flexibility. On the other hand, equipment hire is very expensive and may leave you open to availability and weather issues. Consider the adjoining chart.
The rental option is a pathway to ownership while at the same time presenting you with a very economic alternative to bank finance, particularly if your business fits into one of the categories highlighted above.
For example, a $30,000 service van for your business would rent for $355 per week, after 12 months the buy back price on this asset would be $20,036. Lets consider each of the end of term options mentioned above:-
- Hand the equipment back as it has served its purpose – The total rent paid would be $18,495 and the tax deduction claimed on these rental payments for a company would be approximately $5,550 (30% tax rate). The net payments would total $12,946, therefore by adding the end of year 1 purchase price to the net payments the rental cost of ownership would be $2,157 or $41.50 per week against having purchased the van outright. The revenue and profit generated by the asset should be well above this cost.
- Continue to rent – If your contract ran for a few more months, you could still exercise the above option at the completion and each rental payment would continue to add to your rebate total if you decided to purchase the asset.
- Buy the equipment outright and get a 75% rebate (net of tax) on all the rental repayments made – Net of tax requires the deduction of 10% input tax credits claimed from the 12 month rental figure before multiplying the total by 75%. This is then subtracted from the purchase price and tax is added back on for sale back to your business at a price of $20,036.
- Switch to a ‘rent-to-own’ plan for another 3 years where the equipment is owned at the end of the term – rental payments are reduced by approximately 30 % during this period.
*Each application is assessed on its own merits. For your research, please refer to the rental calculator.
For more information on financing your asset purchases, please contact Chris at TWM Finance on 07 3281 1226.
Refinancing – Free up your home equity or consolidate your debts. Working out the costs associated with refinancing is a simple process and is obligation free. Please experiment with the following calculator to make some comparisons and if you like what you see, give me a call. Refinancing calculator
First Home Buyers – It has been my experience that many first home buyers are put into unsuitable home loans by the big banks. Each person has unique needs when it comes to getting the right loan and most banks only have a limited number of products. I have some fantastic loan comparison tools to help you find the loan that gives you the service and features you need. To find out how much you can borrow and what your repayments will be please visit the following link and if you like what you see, give me a call. Mortgage calculator
First Home Owners Grant – $20,000 TAX Free – if you are purchasing or building your first home! For more information give me a call or visit the GOVT website for FHOG
Investment Loans – For the best advice surrounding your investment loan you should first speak with your financial planner. We have many options typically used by investors including interest only loans, line of credit, fixed interest rate, interest in advance and self managed superfund strategies. TWM Finance is part of the Total Wealth Management Financial planning business and we have financial planners available to assist with your enquiries.
Specialist Lenders – Sometimes the circumstances affecting your ability to borrow money may be challenging. These circumstances may include marriage breakup, credit defaults, health situations etc. We have an excellent range of lenders who can work with these scenarios as long as the event/s are behind you and you can prove that you can service the new loan.
We also work with a Credit Reference lawyer to help have CRA defaults removed if they have not been actioned properly by the creditor (this is the case almost 90% of the time) along with debt negotiator who may be able to reduce amounts owing (this with no formal agreement). We can look at most scenarios (no more then 6 defaults) and can provide quick responses from our lenders.
When it comes to financing a car, van or boat purchase, some of your options include personal loans, leasing, drawing on your home loan or using dealer finance. Don’t rush into taking out a dealer loan in order to drive away sooner, correctly considering your options may prevent you from making a costly financial error.
Enthusiastic salesmen and on-site finance providers can unwillingly lead you into making hasty decisions with longer term consequences. With personal loans, you are not constrained by a make or model, and you can purchase new or used from a private seller or a car yard. We have a number of personal loan providers and along with the specialist software we use, we are able to quickly compare and source a suitable loan for your needs. Before you even settle on a make and model, think about how you are going to pay for your new purchase and be clear on what the hidden costs of an unprepared, on-the-spot decision might be.
We can also help you with debt consolidation. Ignoring your debt/s is the worst thing you can do! Don’t let another day go by if this is happening to you. We work with a Credit Reference lawyer to help have CRA defaults removed if they have not been actioned properly by the creditor (this is the case almost 90% of the time) along with debt negotiator who may be able to reduce amounts owing (this with no formal agreement). We can look at most scenarios (no more then 6 defaults) and can provide quick responses from our lenders.
Personal loan calculator (also suitable for car loans)